Monday, May 4, 2009

Trip Reflections From Frank


A few things I thought I'd share with the Brazos Pointe family and other folks reading the Mexico Mission Trip blog.
I learned a lot being around religious leaders and their thoughts regarding questions I had, for example what occurred with Christ during the time after His death and prior to His resurrection.
I felt God's presence and some people were in tears with a powerful prayer over us during our challenges and struggles and the peaceful reassurance God provided. It was amazing. The Christian songs that were sung one clear night and the camp fire were really nice. God's presence during our trip was evident, the people we traveled with are amazing, the villagers are so incredibly humble while the people that helped support the group's mission are extremely generous (ThankYou).
I had a very rewarding experience.
Frank Lerma

No comments:

Post a Comment